You only need to do these steps the first time you build. If you previously prepared your build environment and have downloaded the CyanogenMod source code for another device, skip to Prepare the device-specific code. Xiaomi devices are generally well-supported by developers as unlocking the bootloader does not violate the warranty.
You can use it to update and downgrade the device, fixing the device facing bootloop issue or any software issue. Flashing The Rom by Flash tools will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, [if possible] 3.
- You can download and install the latest and original stock ROM (Firmware) for free.
- This link Guide is Work only On listed Phone So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
- It allows you to backup the user-installed apps from the device and save them on the computer.
- – Extract the firmware file with the latest version of winrar or 7zip.
The Asus Zenfone 9 is an extremely powerful premium phone aimed for a certain demographic. The 5.9-inch FHD+ screen can refresh at up to 120 frames per second.
- I hope you like my all custom roms collection for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- Every ASUS router lets you set up a private ‘Guest’ network with completely separate login credentials.
- It also allows for creating backups which apply on user data.
- Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.
- The repo sync command is used to update the latest source code from CyanogenMod and Google.
- A stock ROM or firmware is official software developed by the device’s maker, especially for that device.
With an app like App2SD, we can see which apps can be moved before the tweak is made. Bootloader unlocked, and unlocked forever until a re-locker tool is released. Now that you’ve succeeded in building CyanogenMod for your device, here are some suggestions on what to do next. You’ve built your operating system from scratch, from the ground up. You are the master/mistress of your domain… and hopefully you’ve learned a bit on the way and had some fun too.